Wholesale & Dropshipping
Thank you for your interest in offering Zen Habitats Reptile Enclosures to your customers, either in store or through our dropshipping program. We know that you and your customers take great pride in your reptiles, yet commercially available enclosures are insufficient in meeting the needs of your reptiles such as bearded dragons.We also offer competitive pricing and good margins on all of our products. For more info, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
At Zen Habitats, we strive to make commercially viable enclosures available for all reptile owners. Here's what some of our current retail locations have to say:
- "Honestly, the Zens have been selling themselves! Our store’s goal is to only carry the best items for reptiles. We chose to carry Zen Habitats because we use them for many of our rescue animals, and we feel they are a great product at an affordable price." - Nicole, Fresh Start Rescue Inc.
Why Zen Habitats Enclosures?
- Large enclosures - five sizes available ranging from 60 - 240 gallons. Extension kits available to create even larger enclosures!
- Front opening doors – minimize stress when approaching your pet.
- Bamboo finished panels – better than glass at retaining heat.
- Non-reflective surfaces – reduce anxiety.
- Wood or PVC options – both with bamboo print. Wood is ideal for 0-50% humidity and PVC from 0-100%.
- 3 Year Warranty* – on all enclosures, stands, and spacers.
- 10s of thousands of enclosures sold.
- Top 3 search engine rank for multiple keywords including "reptile enclosures", "bearded dragon enclosures", and "ball python enclosures."
- Utilized by Southwestern Herpetologists Society, San Diego Wild Animal Park, and San Diego Zoo.
- Over 500,000 views on YouTube reviews from notable "pet-tubers" such as Clint’s Reptiles, Emzotic, Kristen Leanne, and Taylor Crane.
- Now available in Canada. UK coming soon!