Ball Python Care
Explore the resources below to learn more about ball pythons and their care.
Ball Python Care Sheet Provided by Reptifiles
As part of our partnership, ReptiFiles has prepared scientifically-backed care sheets just for Zen Habitats fans. For more in depth care sheets, or for care sheets on reptiles not featured here, please visit www.reptifiles.com.
Shop Ball Python Enclosures
More Articles from Trusted Sources
- Do Ball Pythons Make Good Pets? - The Ball Python is a good snake for a beginning snake owner. They typically are not as large as many of the other constricting snakes that are kept as pets, are quite docile, and are easy to handle. (via TheSprucePets.com)
- How to Determine a Snake's Sex - Sometimes snake owners want to know how to sex their snake. The problem is that it's not as simple to find out if a snake is male or female as it is in many other animals. On the outside, male and female snakes look similar. However, with a bit of experience, there are ways to differentiate between the two. (via TheSprucePets.com)
- 8 Bedding Solutions for Your Pet Snake - There are several different types of substrate you can use for your snake in its enclosure. Consider the pros and cons of each and choose the best type for your pet's needs. (via TheSprucePets.com)
- How to Quarantine Reptiles (video and article) - Do you have more than one reptile pet? One of the most overlooked issues in multiple-reptile households is how to quarantine them. (via Reptifiles.com)
- 7 Things Every New Reptile Keeper Should Know - Constant learning is an important part of owning a reptile. For new owners there are 7 tips they need to know in the beginning. Topics include temperature gradients, UVB lighting, and enclosure requirements. (via Reptifiles.com)
Live Plants vs Fake Plants — Which is Better for Your Reptile? -
The issue of live plants vs fake plants for reptiles prevents many owners from going bioactive. Learn about which is better, if live plants are needed for bioactive substrates, and more. (via Reptifiles.com)
- What Foods Do Reptiles Eat? - Reptiles are surprisingly cute and fun to care for. Making sure your pet has the right food to eat is just as important as watching your own diet. Learn more about the proper diet for your pet. (via TheSprucePets.com)